Home Insurance Help Centre / What insurance cover is provided for my PC?

Full cover for your personal computer is provided under the home insurance contents policy, as long as the computer is for personal use only and kept in the home.

To obtain cover for your portable computer - away from the home - you will need to take out All Risks cover.

Contact Us